Reviews for The Educated Franchisee
Over the years The Educated Franchisee has been very fortunate to gain the support and praise of a wide variety of people. Below you will find a few of the highlights -
“Rick has rewritten the expression ‘live and learn’ to say ‘study, learn … and earn.’ For someone thinking about business ownership, that approach is more powerful and relevant.”
– David G. McKinnon – IFA Entrepreneur of the Year – 2001, Co-Founder, CEO and Chairman of Service Brands International (Molly Maid, Mr. Handyman, 1-800-Dry Clean, Ductz Air Duct Cleaning).
“Becoming a business owner is scary, and for good reason if you don’t know exactly what to do to be successful. The Educated Franchisee takes stress out of the process and gives you everything you need to make confident, smart decisions. This book will be your most valuable ally as you discover the lucrative and exciting world of franchise ownership.”
– Larina Kase PsyD, MBA, New York Times bestselling coauthor of The Confident Speaker and Business Coach to franchisees.
"Fear is a good motivator. So is wealth. This book shows they can work together to help you find success as an entrepreneur in franchising."
– Frank Carney - Co-Founder Pizza Hut - Current Franchisee Papa John's Pizza
“The power of knowledge when met with the ability to dream come together in a fantastic roadmap that is The Educated Franchisee. Whether it is understanding what makes a good entrepreneur or, taking that a step further, what makes a good franchise, this book gives a frank and honest picture of dreams in a very real world of possibilities. The world of business and franchising. Read and learn.”
– Dina Dwyer-Owens, Chairwoman and CEO, The Dwyer Group
“If you’re wondering whether it’s time for a change in life – this is a must read! It’s filled with insights and useful nuggets of information. Let Rick’s experience and wisdom be your guide to understanding how to harness the power of franchising.”
– Lori Kiser-Block, President, FranChoice, Inc.
"Rick Bisio's effort to help prospective franchise investors gain the education and knowledge they need to enter the exciting world of franchising is an important undertaking in a rapidly-growing industry. His experience as a franchise professional gives him special insights into the needs of those new to franchising."
– Matthew R. Shay, President, International Franchise Association
“As a new franchisee, the knowledge and teaching Rick shares in this book is invaluable. In many ways becoming an entrepreneur is like going into space – the better you prepare, the lower the risk. This book will help you plan for a safe and exciting voyage.”
– Andy Allen – NASA Astronaut (Pilot 1992 and 1994, Mission Commander 1996), Top Gun Pilot, Franchisee of BounceU.
“The Educated Franchisee is a “must read” for anyone thinking about or actively pursuing a franchise business. Read it and save yourself enormous amounts of time and money!"
– John Hewitt is the Founder and CEO of Liberty Tax Service , Co-Founder of Jackson Hewitt Tax Service and the IFA Entrepreneur of the Year 2006. Mr. Hewitt is the only individual to have founded two top 10 ranked franchise systems.
“The Educated Franchisee provides the small businessperson the tools to achieve "The American Dream" of successful ownership. Rick's approach makes it easy to take the journey toward wealth creation. A must read for any potential franchisee!”
– Jon Luther – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dunkin Brands, Former President of Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits, Winner of the IMFA 2007 Gold Plate Award, Chain Leader’s 2006 Leadership award and Nation’s Restaurant News Golden Chain Award.
“From the psychology of success to financing alternatives – it is all here. Powerfully written in a no nonsense style. If The Educated Franchisee cannot get you there, no book will! Rick Bisio has coached thousands of people to wonderful life decisions – including me.”
– Ford Kyes, ActionCOACH Firm franchisee owner and former CEO, St. Anthony’s Health Care, St. Petersburg, Florida.